LAHORE: Previous Pakistan opener Khalid Latif on Wednesday lost an interest against a five-year boycott for spot-settling yet had his Rs1000000 ($10,000) fine deferred.
Right-gave Khalid got the help of not paying the fine of one million rupees in a Pakistan Super Class (PSL) spot-settling case. Be that as it may, the adjudicator, resigned Equity Faqir Mohammad Khokhar, kept up the boycott forced on the batsman by the Pakistan Cricket Board-named hostile to debasement court a year ago.
The choice was given after Equity Khokhar heard the contentions of both the gatherings. PCB's hostile to debasement unit prohibited Khalid from playing all sort of cricket for a long time other than giving him a money punishment of Rs1 million.
Be that as it may, Equity Khokhar in his judgment said there is no need of money punishment.
Khalid, 32, was charged as the primary offender in the previously mentioned trick that developed on the main day of the 2017 PSL in Dubai.
Khalid, who had displayed critical guarantee ahead of schedule as a cricketer yet neglected to have an effect at global level, played five ODIs and 13 T20 Internationals for Pakistan.
Sharjeel Khan, another Pakistan cricketer ensnared in the said embarrassment, is as of now confronting a two-year boycott after his allure against the discipline given by Equity Khokhar was additionally dismissed.
Other than Khalid and Sharjeel, different cricketers professedly engaged with the case are openers Nasir Jamshed, Shahzaib Hasan and quick bowler Mohammad Irfan, every one of whom have spoken to Pakistan in worldwide cricket.
The hearing for Shahzaib's situation was additionally finished on Wednesday, and PCB's hostile to debasement court held its choice, which will be declared in the following 30 days.
Left-armer Irfan has been cleared from the case after he turned approver. The hearing for the situation against Nasir is yet to begin, as the previous Pakistan opener, who was restricted by the PCB a year ago for not participating in the Board's examination, can't go to Pakistan after his international ID was seized by English experts in a similar case. They are cross examining him in England. ICC examining private UAE group DUBAI: The ICC is researching a private T20 class in the UAE, the game's worldwide representing body has stated, after film of some absurd rejections became a web sensation via web-based networking media.
A match in the Ajman All Stars Class, which isn't authorized by the Emirates Cricket Board (ECB), saw a few batsmen seem to toss their wickets in bizarre form, by running themselves out or getting confused without attempting to come back to the wrinkle, notwithstanding when the wicket-manager mishandled.
"There is at present an ICC Against Debasement Unit (ACU) examination in progress in connection to the Ajman All Stars Alliance held as of late in Ajman, UAE," ACU general director Alex Marshall said. "The ICC Hostile to Corruption Unit attempts to maintain honesty in cricket and with regards to that part, we are conversing with players and authorities and won't make any further remark as of now."
SALMAN BUTT MAY FACE Punishment
Spot-settling spoiled previous Pakistan chief Salman Butt could confront a conceivable discipline in the wake of partaking in the unsanctioned Ajman All Stars Class, The Watchman reports.
It has now developed that Salman played two matches in the All Stars competition regardless of it being unrecognized by the ECB.
"I went there as I was not picked for [my residential team] Lahore and I was doing nothing," Salman told the Press Trust of India. "Be that as it may, when I came to there I understood it was only a novice level occasion which had no match official, ICC against defilement delegate or even scorers.
"Since the spot-settling embarrassment, I endeavor to remain away beyond what many would consider possible from any related discussions. I am cheerful ICC is researching the occasion on the grounds that there were part of blemishes in it. Be that as it may, I played only two diversions and afterward left to Dubai."
The ICC can't hand down disciplines for occasions in matches outside of its locale however could in any case push for members — answered to incorporate other ex-internationals — to be prohibited from official cricket for not acquiring freedom from their home board.
Butt claims he was told by coordinators that the no-protest testament typically required for abroad cricket was not required as it was a private group. "When I went there I understood it was only a seriously overseen road level occasion and it look bad to me," he included.
Right-gave Khalid got the help of not paying the fine of one million rupees in a Pakistan Super Class (PSL) spot-settling case. Be that as it may, the adjudicator, resigned Equity Faqir Mohammad Khokhar, kept up the boycott forced on the batsman by the Pakistan Cricket Board-named hostile to debasement court a year ago.
The choice was given after Equity Khokhar heard the contentions of both the gatherings. PCB's hostile to debasement unit prohibited Khalid from playing all sort of cricket for a long time other than giving him a money punishment of Rs1 million.
Be that as it may, Equity Khokhar in his judgment said there is no need of money punishment.
Khalid, 32, was charged as the primary offender in the previously mentioned trick that developed on the main day of the 2017 PSL in Dubai.
Khalid, who had displayed critical guarantee ahead of schedule as a cricketer yet neglected to have an effect at global level, played five ODIs and 13 T20 Internationals for Pakistan.
Sharjeel Khan, another Pakistan cricketer ensnared in the said embarrassment, is as of now confronting a two-year boycott after his allure against the discipline given by Equity Khokhar was additionally dismissed.
Other than Khalid and Sharjeel, different cricketers professedly engaged with the case are openers Nasir Jamshed, Shahzaib Hasan and quick bowler Mohammad Irfan, every one of whom have spoken to Pakistan in worldwide cricket.
The hearing for Shahzaib's situation was additionally finished on Wednesday, and PCB's hostile to debasement court held its choice, which will be declared in the following 30 days.
Left-armer Irfan has been cleared from the case after he turned approver. The hearing for the situation against Nasir is yet to begin, as the previous Pakistan opener, who was restricted by the PCB a year ago for not participating in the Board's examination, can't go to Pakistan after his international ID was seized by English experts in a similar case. They are cross examining him in England. ICC examining private UAE group DUBAI: The ICC is researching a private T20 class in the UAE, the game's worldwide representing body has stated, after film of some absurd rejections became a web sensation via web-based networking media.
A match in the Ajman All Stars Class, which isn't authorized by the Emirates Cricket Board (ECB), saw a few batsmen seem to toss their wickets in bizarre form, by running themselves out or getting confused without attempting to come back to the wrinkle, notwithstanding when the wicket-manager mishandled.
"There is at present an ICC Against Debasement Unit (ACU) examination in progress in connection to the Ajman All Stars Alliance held as of late in Ajman, UAE," ACU general director Alex Marshall said. "The ICC Hostile to Corruption Unit attempts to maintain honesty in cricket and with regards to that part, we are conversing with players and authorities and won't make any further remark as of now."
SALMAN BUTT MAY FACE Punishment
Spot-settling spoiled previous Pakistan chief Salman Butt could confront a conceivable discipline in the wake of partaking in the unsanctioned Ajman All Stars Class, The Watchman reports.
It has now developed that Salman played two matches in the All Stars competition regardless of it being unrecognized by the ECB.
"I went there as I was not picked for [my residential team] Lahore and I was doing nothing," Salman told the Press Trust of India. "Be that as it may, when I came to there I understood it was only a novice level occasion which had no match official, ICC against defilement delegate or even scorers.
"Since the spot-settling embarrassment, I endeavor to remain away beyond what many would consider possible from any related discussions. I am cheerful ICC is researching the occasion on the grounds that there were part of blemishes in it. Be that as it may, I played only two diversions and afterward left to Dubai."
The ICC can't hand down disciplines for occasions in matches outside of its locale however could in any case push for members — answered to incorporate other ex-internationals — to be prohibited from official cricket for not acquiring freedom from their home board.
Butt claims he was told by coordinators that the no-protest testament typically required for abroad cricket was not required as it was a private group. "When I went there I understood it was only a seriously overseen road level occasion and it look bad to me," he included.
Comments
Post a Comment